Maxime Citerne is a plebiscited teacher and health care practitioner who has been trained extensively since 15 years in Classical Chinese Medicine and Qigong (Medical & Shaolin).
You can best read about Maxime´s teaching and healing through the testimonials section.
Maxime now lives and works in Frankfurt, Germany, with his wife and two young children. He is regularly travelling and offering workshops throughout Europe.
Chinese Medicine cursus
- Chinese Medicine, fundamental theories (2004-2006)
- Chinese pharmacology for dermatological issues, w/ Mazin Al Khafadji (OMD Shanghai), London (2012-2013)
- Chinese pharmacology, diagnostic & major prescriptions, w/ Philippe Sionneau (OMD Hubei University), Paris (2013-2016)
- Chinese classical medicine, Shan Han Lun & Jing Fang prescriptions, w/ Dr Feng Shi Lun (OMD Beijing), Beijing (2016)
- 15 years experience in Chinese medicine including 9 years learning from world-reknown specialists
- Qigong Shaolin w/ Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit (Malaysia) (2005-2016)
- Qigong Healing w/ Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit (Malaysia) (2008)
- 11 years experience in teaching medical & Shaolin Qigong in Europe